Take a moment and look at the advice my articles offer. All of these I can speak and train to! I also have some great tools for success like my popular totallysales™ sales playbook and sales challenge quiz. In 2018 I will be introducing SuccessTrax! Stay tuned!
The Real Deal.
My background as a sales trainer comes from years of “in the trenches” experience. I’m a syndicated author with a “top must read blog” on consultative selling. I have actually led sales teams that I trained locally and nationally. Designed the popular Sales Playbook and Sales Challenge Quiz. I am the real deal!
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are Chris Lott.” – Jeff Vance
I am not a trainer of theory. The topics I train on and the information I present are based on winning information I experienced personally. Subject matter that is instantly recognized as credible and helpful by not just the new sales person but by the experienced sales professional as well. Here is some of my sales experience.
- Sales Manager – Responsible for personal sales numbers and direct sales team.
- Regional Sales Manager – Managed western region and national sales team.
- Director of Sales – Managed two sales teams.
- Sr. Sales Manager – Managed Washington state sales team.
- Regional Channel Manager – Managed and supported western territory of six northwest states and twenty-two locations.
- And many years carrying a quota successfully, sometimes without a salary, as a proud sales professional!
“Chris is a phenomenal mentor and sales leader. His passion for the sales process… inspires his team on to greatness.” – Carol Bell
Would you like to improve your sales or those of your team? Questions about bringing me in to speak or do a workshop? Just fill out the form below to start the conversation. My direct voice number is (206) 687-9628 if you would like to chat live.